- Available for any spend totalling £200 or more
- Minimum of £100* deposit and x10 weekly instalments *(We can split the deposit over 2 payments of £50)
- Instalments are flexible you can pay more at any time to get the goods early
Spend £350- Deposit £100 and the remaining balance can be split up to 10 weeks so £25 per week.
Spend £250- Deposit £100 and the remaining balance can be split over 10 weeks so £15 per week.
Spend £200- Deposit £100 and the remaining balance can be split over 10 weeks so £10 per week.
We offer payment plans for most of our goods to help our customers spread the cost of buying, and we find customers love this option. Please note this is not a financial agreement and no interest is chargeable.
**As we offer payment plans in this way there is a cost to our business in doing so therefore all payment plans are subject to the following conditions which you agree to by clicking above and requesting a plan:
1) At the point of placing a deposit you have agreed to buy the goods, deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances and non transferable.
2) If for whatever reason you cancel your purchase then the deposit will be forfeited to cover our business costs and loss of potential custom on your particular item.
3) Deposits are £100 for goods over £200. You can however make whatever additional initial payment you wish but £100 is the portion we regard as a deposit.
4) If the purchase is cancelled by yourself and there has been payments above the deposit amount the difference will be refunded.
5) To meet strict regulatory criteria a maximum of 10 weekly instalments can be made.
6) It is important to note weekly instalments must be maintained as agreed and failure to keep up with these could result in us cancelling your plan and forfeiting your deposit. If there is going to be an issue we must be notified in advance we are people and are understanding. However due to regulatory issues we are unable to extend payment plans beyond 12 instalments this is the maximum allowed as it is not a finance agreement.
7) For your protection and ours all deposits are made in to our business bank account. It is your responsibility to ensure you transfer to the account details given. Your reference will be given to you prior to purchase for all transfers.
8) Goods become yours and can only be released when paid in full, we do offer postal and delivery services also for additional cost.
9) By making a deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
10) In the very unlikely event If for whatever reason we are unable to supply the goods a full refund will be given of any money received including deposit(s). We accept no liability for any loss as a result other than refunding monies paid to date.
There are no products to list in this category.